Pages

MUGS BAR & GRILL

Since we live in a college town the rest of the year (Iowa City...GO HAWKS!)  we sometimes like the "vibe" of a younger crowd when we go out in Fort Lauderdale, and MUGS is a short walk from our condo.  http://www.mugsbar.com/  It's a friendly place with cold beer, lots of TV's (for the sports-addicted among us) and great food!  Be sure and try their "Mound o' Taters" with an awesome dipping sauce.  I can assure you they are NOT the same tater tots you had in high school!  I tried to find out the recipe for the sauce, but the waiter said he'd have to kill me if he told me...

Mugs Sports Bar & Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Just type your comments
and let me know how my recipes and tips work for you.
Patty Mishler
"The Epicurean Explorer"